The Master in Secondary Education prepares students for a teaching career in secondary schools in Luxembourg. Students can also continue their studies at PhD level Students can also continue their studies at PhD level and enrol in one of the University’s doctoral schools.
At the end of the programme, students are able to
- freely apply methods and theories of literary studies as well as linguistics.
- adapt their deep knowledge of the subject of German Studies for the needs of the classroom.
- develop and apply teaching strategies to engage and motivate students.
- use didactic strategies and techniques to plan, organise and structure lessons in an effective way.
- demonstrate their competencies in managing multilingualism and multiculturalism effectively in the classroom.
- communicate accurately and effectively with students, parents and colleagues.