On this page you will find every information on the University’s IT and technology services.
All you need to know
The University of Luxembourg places computer equipment at the disposal of all its students.
Your student card allows you to make photocopies by refilling it with 5, 10, 20 or 50 €. At the beginning of each semester, the University offers you 12.5 € on your card. In order to refill your card, you can make an online payment with a Visa credit card or a MasterCard.
You don’t need to step by our SEVE admissions office, only if you wish to refill your card by paying with a V-PAY card or a Maestro card. These last 2 cards are not accepted for online payments.
To access the online refill Service, please go to your Guichet Etudiant page.
The “Guichet Etudiant” allows you to:
- register for courses
- manage your exams
- consult your course schedule
- follow your study progress
- make a printout except for payment by VPAY (in this case you must go to the admissions office)
- print your transcripts in French and English
- print your registration certificates
- print your certificate of completion of your program of study
- validate your student contract
- update your personal information (like bank account information, address, etc.)
The “UNI Moodle platform” provides access to all the courses offered by the three faculties.
To login to the platform, you will need your Student ID number, which is displayed on your student card as well as the university password. This video shows how:
To enrol in your BA or MA courses, you need to have logged in to Moodle at least once and then go to Guichet Etudiant to enrol in your courses from there. This video shows how:
In case of problem, you can contact the helpdesk: