About the campus
At the heart of Luxembourg’s business district
Kirchberg Campus is right at the heart of Luxembourg City’s business district, with the country’s international banking and financial centre and all the European institutions close by. Just a stone’s throw from the University campus are the Kirchberg shopping centre, the large sports and aquatic centre known as the Coque and the Grand Duke Jean Museum of Modern Art (Mudam), as well as the Philharmonie Luxembourg concert hall.
Services and organisations on site
- Restaurant Altius (on the ground floor of the main building, D building, at 6, rue Richard Koudenhove-Kalergi, L-1359 Luxembourg-Kirchberg)
- Brasserie John’s (29, avenue J.F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg)
- Restaurant Altius: 7.00 – 15.30, meals: 11.30 – 14.00
- Brasserie John’s: 7.00 – 15.30, meals: 11.30 – 14.00
Please note that opening hours may change, particularly during holidays.
How to get to Kirchberg Campus
The city of Luxembourg has self-service bicycles available from several stations all over the city. Over 100 Vel’oh! stations are situated in the city centre near residential areas, shops and public transport. Vel’oh! bikes are available 24/7 all year round.
Buses run from Luxembourg Central Station to Kirchberg.
Pfaffenthal-Kirchberg: you can use the funicular and tram at the stop Rout Bréck – Pafendall to connect to
Bus stop: Coudenhove-Kalergi
- Bus Line 16: Howald/Cité Um Schlass – Aéroport (EUROBUS) (Stops at Luxembourg Central Station, Luxembourg city centre and the airport.)
Bus stop: Konrad Adenauer
- Bus line 18: Kockelscheuer/patinoire – Kirchberg/Luxexpo (Stops at Luxembourg Central Station and Luxembourg city centre.)
- Kirchberg, Universitéit
A few free parking spaces are available for visitors.
Public outdoor parking areas and underground car parks are available in the streets nearby.