Accessibility Statement for this Website
This is an accessibility statement from University of Luxembourg.
Measures to support accessibility
Université du Luxembourg takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of this Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. this Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on this Website:
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
this Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The Website follows a responsive web design pattern and is optimised for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile
- Last 1 Android versions
- Last 1 ChromeAndroid versions
- Last 2 Chrome versions
- Last 2 Firefox versions
- Last 2 Safari versions
- Last 2 iOS versions
- Last 2 Edge versions
this Website is not compatible with:
- Internet Explorer
Accessibility of this Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of this Website , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for this Website:
- Videos: Uploaded videos may not have transcriptions because we have legacy videos on the website and at their time of creation accessibility wasn’t considered.
University of Luxembourg assessed the accessibility of this Website by the following approaches:
Date: This statement was created on 18 July 2023