About the campus
At the heart of Luxembourg
Limpertsberg Campus is located in a residential
area close to the centre of Luxembourg City and
just a few minutes from Kirchberg, the capital’s
Services and organisations on site
- Um Weier” (on the first floor of the main building, in its right wing)
- Um Weier: 7.30 – 15.00, meals: 11.30 – 14.00
Please note that opening hours may change, particularly during holidays. More
How to get to Limpertsberg Campus
The city of Luxembourg has self-service bicycles available from several stations all over the city. Over 100 Vel’oh! stations are situated in the city centre near residential areas, shops and public transport. Vel’oh! bikes are available 24/7 all year round.
To Luxembourg Central Station (Gare de Luxembourg)
Buses run from Luxembourg Central Station to Limpertsberg.
From the airport, with one connection:
- Bus line 16: Howald/Cité Um Schlass – Aéroport (EUROBUS)
- Bus stop: Fondation Pescatore: Cross the street and take bus line 2: Limpertsberg / L.T. Michel Lucius – Gasperich – Kohlenberg / Boy Konen or Bus line 4: Limpertsberg / LT Michel Lucius – Leudelange, Gemeng.
- Stop at Lycée Technique Michel Lucius and walk down rue Guillaume Capus.
From Luxembourg Central Station:
- Line 2: Limpertsberg / L.T. Michel Lucius – Gasperich – Kohlenberg / Boy Konen or Line 4: Limpertsberg / LT Michel Lucius – Leudelange, Gemeng. Bus stop: “Lycée Technique Michel Lucius” and walk down rue Guillaume Capus to get to campus.
- Line 3 or 30: bus stop Uni Campus Limpertsberg. Stop at Uni Campus Limpertsberg, walk up rue Léandre Lacroix and rue Frantz Clément on the left. Or bus stop Lycée Technique Michel Lucius. Stop at Lycée Technique Michel Lucius and walk down rue Guillaume Capus.
Bus stops (the closest):
- Limpertsberg, Lycée Michel Lucius
- Limpertsberg, Uni Campus Limpertsberg.
Free parking spaces are available for visitors. Outdoor parking areas are available in the streets nearby.