During your study exchange
Step 8: Certificate of Arrival & Modification of LA/OLA if necessary
We hope you arrived safely.
During your stay at the receiving institution, it is highly recommended to be in touch with the mobility contact person within your faculty, your programme director and the Outgoing Mobility Office.
For your mobility to be validated correctly, you must follow the instructions on the checklist and submit the following documents via the mobility portal:
At your arrival, some of the courses at your host institution which you initially chose and approved may not take place: you will need to modify your Learning Agreement (PDF document) or your Online Learning agreement (OLA):
- Modification learning agreement (2023-24) (docx)
- How to make changes in my Online Learning Agreement
Have a good start and enjoy your mobility semester!
Step 9: Before your return: Certificate of departure & Mobility survey
You will receive an email on your student email address indicating the next imperative steps to take at the end of your exam period before your return:
- have one more look on the Checklist (PDF)
- You will need to fill in and have the Certificate of departure signed by your host university and upload it on the Erasmus+ mobility portal
- same for your Learning Agreement (if PDF document) and its modification (if applicable) signed by both institutions
- you need to submit the end of stay report (Erasmus+ participant report) sent by EU CORPORATE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM firstname.lastname@example.org : an invitation to complete this report will be sent to you automatically on the end of stay date indicated on your mobility contract. If your stay has ended earlier than expected, please upload the end of stay certificate on the portal and submit the form so that we can change the dates. The invitation for the report will then be sent to you earlier.
All documents and the report are mandatory for the validation of your mobility semester and the payment of the Erasmus+ grant (if applicable)!