The programme at a glance – 120 ECTS
The first year will cover the following core fundamentals:
- Basic Mathematical Methods and Statistics
- Software Engineering
- Parallel Programming
- Computer Architecture
After the fundamental courses, students will follow up on a specialisation.
- A quality-controlled and innovative educational Master programme for HPC and industrial applications in HPC of pan-European reach.
- A broader range of valuable competencies sought by employers at the European and international level
- Summer schools and HPC related workshops
- Internships at academic institutes, innovative HPC companies, and Supercomputer Centers in Europe
Students could have access to the latest cutting-edge HPC infrastructure for the practical sessions
Scholarships for eligible students
International and multi-cultural environment: both students and faculty come from many different cultural backgrounds.
A sustainable network of different stakeholder involving universities, research centres, supercomputing centres (SCCs), private organisations, industry experts, centres of excellences (CoEs) and HPC-related entities.
For any question regarding the Master in High Performance Computing, please send your request to:
Pascal BouvryFSTMStudy Programme DirectorComputer Science
Pierre TalbotFSTMStudy Programme DirectorComputer Science
Francesca Romana BuffaFSTMStudy Programme AdministratorComputer Science