A glimpse into our Faculty
Conducting top level teaching and research activities
The faculty offers excellent working environment and opportunities for students with multilingual and small-group courses, early involvement in research projects and close connections with partners.
In addition, the faculty takes part in cutting-edge science and innovation. Researchers conduct interdisciplinary research within a dynamic, favourable and multilingual environment.
- 16/12/2023-14/01/2024: Science comic exhibition LUX:plorations Vol.3, Luxembourg Science Centre
- 19/12/2023: AI for our future – are we on the right track?, Cercle Cité
- 19/12/2023: Hosting capacity, smart grids, and power quality at Luleå University of Technology, 15:45, Kirchberg Campus
- January-April 2024: Call for participation: new workshop on Chat GPT for high-school students
- 24/01/2024: “Plonger dans le monde quantique: de la curiosité aux applications”, Prof. Aurélia Chenu, 18:00, Belval campus
- 31/01/2024: Inaugural lecture of Prof. Pieter Belmans “Moduli spaces: the mathematician’s toolkit for classifications”, 17:30, Belval Campus
- 24/02/2024: Math Day 2024, 9:30, Belval Campus
- 29/02/2024: “The Do’s and Don’ts for Future Robots”, Prof. Réka Markovich, 18:00, Belval campus