A glimpse into our Faculty
Conducting top level teaching and research activities
The faculty offers excellent working environment and opportunities for students with multilingual and small-group courses, early involvement in research projects and close connections with partners.
In addition, the faculty takes part in cutting-edge science and innovation. Researchers conduct interdisciplinary research within a dynamic, favourable and multilingual environment.
- 05/10/2023: Inaugural lecture of Prof. Bradley Ladewig, 18:00, Belval campus
- 13/10/2023: Mathematical Careers Day, 17:00, Belval campus
- 24/10/2023: “Cancer du colon: que fait la recherche?”, Prof.Elisabeth Letellier, 18:00, Belval campus
- 24/10/2023: AI and arts: does this go together for an artificial creativity?, Cercle Cité
- 26/10-27/10/2023: Foire de l’étudiant, Belval campus
- 02-03/11/2023: Uni à l’essai, Belval campus
- 30/11/2023: “Is Hydrogen really the energy of the future?”, Prof. Bradley Ladewig, 18:00, Abbaye de Neumunster
- 21/11/2023: AI and ethics hand in hand?, Cercle Cité
- 19/12/2023: AI for our future – are we on the right track?, Cercle Cité
- 24/01/2024: “Plonger dans le monde quantique: de la curiosité aux applications”, Prof. Aurélia Chenu, 18:00, Belval campus
- 29/02/2024: “The Do’s and Don’ts for Future Robots”, Prof. Réka Markovich, 18:00, Belval campus