Study and career opportunities
MSE-M graduates can become:
– Mathematics teachers in high-schools
– Mathematicians in institutions and companies.
They also have access to other jobs related to education, for example within the public system.
- Knowledge of a variety of mathematical methods, that can be further developed, applied, and combined
- Logic/analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills, openness, dynamism, and competence
- Mastery of pedagogical and didactical methods, that can be adapted to different settings
- Awareness of multilinguism, multiculturalism, and inclusiveness
- Communication skills, allowing them to present contents accurately and effectively to various audiences
- A cooperative attitude and a sense of responsibility, that allow fruitful teamwork and create a pleasant work environment
- Risk-management skills, a positive attitude towards mistakes, resilience, and a commitment to lifelong learning and development.
Graduates can continue their studies with a PhD in Mathematics and Applications
- Research and Development