Study and career opportunities
MDD graduates are trained as experts in energy and environment. They can accede jobs in the public or private sectors. Typical missions include:
– Forestry management
– Biodiversity conservation and/or restoration
– Monitoring air quality and the environment
– Managing health and environmental risks
– Group actions for ecological transitions
– Development of innovative methods
Graduates can also become environmental researchers or teachers.
At the end of the programme, graduates have:
- The knowledge necessary to apply an appropriate multidisciplinary and global approach to environmental problems and present possible solutions based on sustainable development principles.
- Information on typical air, water, and soil pollution scenarios, and current solutions.
- Some knowledge of today’s legal, political, and economic requirements.
- Developed an awareness of energetic characteristics of real estate and traffic.
Graduates can continue their studies with a PhD in Engineering Sciences at the University of Luxembourg
Graduates are regularly employed by national and international companies, by institutions and Luxembourgish administrations in various areas such as construction, infrastructure, automotive, machinery, telecommunication, power and energy.