The Master in European Governance prepares for a career in the public and private sector
in the area of European public policy, in international consulting firms, the European institutions or national governance bodies. Students can also continue their academic career with further studies at PhD level.
At the end of the programme, students will have
- acquired an advanced-level knowledge of the functioning of the institutional system of the European Union, as well as of a wider range of European public policies, particularly in the areas of economic, social and environmental policy.
- benefited from a solid disciplinary grounding in political science complemented by an awareness of interdisciplinary research methods.
- developed transferable skills (data analysis; report writing; oral presentation, etc.).
- learned about the working methods of the European institutions and/or of private sector firms, including internship opportunities.
- profited from the experience of an English-language programme with French-language options, situated within a wider multilingual context.