To apply for a programme at the University of Luxembourg, candidates must comply with the general eligibility criteria for the chosen programme type and be selected by the study programme based on the quality of their application.
The Programme at a glance – 120 ECTS
Duration:2 years / 4 sem
Teaching Languages:FR + EN
Admissions:EU: 1 Feb 2023 – 15 Jul 2023
Non-EU: 1 Feb 2023 – 30 Apr 2023
Fees:200€/ sem. (semester 3)
Format:Full-time programme (Part-time student status allowed)
Specific information for this programme
Students can enter directly into the second year of an LL.M. programme (M2) with the goal of obtaining an LL.M. degree. This requires the successful completion of four years of studies amounting to 240 ECTS, typically by having obtained a Master degree in law or equivalent studies including courses on European law. Students will be admitted upon decision of an admissions committee.
B2 or higher in French and B2 or higher in English
Applications must include :
– Copy of ID
– Cover letter
– Copies of diplomas and transcripts
– Supporting documents showing evidence of the necessary language skills required to follow the bilingual programme (B2 or higher in French and B2 or higher in English).
– Applicants may also include one or two letter(s) of recommendation from their referees .
- enroll online
- upload the required documents
- submit your application
Your file will be sent to the student admission who will make a first check :
- if documents are complete, the file will be sent to the selection committee/study directors
- if the documents are incomplete, the candidate will be invited to send the missed documents within the deadlines