Registration to language courses
The Language Centre courses are open to students and doctoral candidates only; they are not open to anyone outside the University.
Winter semester: from 18 September to 1st October 2024
Summer semester: from 19 February to 3 March 2024
Students (including incoming students) and doctoral candidates:
Bachelor or Master students
under “other courses” or directly in your course listing if the course is part of your study program.
under “other courses”.
- You will only be able to register if there are spaces available.
- First check the schedule and the venue of the course and make sure it is compatible with your timetable
- Submit a request to register. If it is accepted, you will be notified that you can take the course and will be given access to the course Moodle page of the course. Your registration will then be validated by your study programme and the course will be visible on your student portal.
There are no waiting-lists.
But spaces may become available during the registration period: please check the availability regularly during that period.
The Guichet Etudiant is synchronized with Moodle.
Each language course is linked to a specific Moodle page where participants can find further details about the course: general information, a Webex link for connection if the course is taught remotely, teaching material, etc.
After registering for a course on the student portal, you will be given access to the course Moodle page within 24 hours. Please do not wait until the start of the course to check that you can access it.
Please note the Guichet Étudiant is linked to your student ID. You’ll need to use your student ID to log into Moodle. Please contact the IT helpdesk if you need assistance.
You can cancel it via the Guichet Étudiant during the registration period only.
Once this period is over and your study programme has validated your registration, course registration is final.
- Assessment procedures are outlined in the course description on the Guichet Étudiant. Most language courses are evaluated either by continuous assessment or by a combination of continuous assessment and final examination at the end of the course.
- Grades are sent to study programme and doctoral school administrators at the end of the course so that they be registered. Please do not contact the Language Centre or the course lecturer to obtain your grade.
- The Language Centre does not issue certificates. Your grade and the corresponding ECTS will appear on your transcript (main transcript or programme complement).