Education Academic Matters

Change of personal data

In case of change of personal data (name, address, etc), you must update your address through your Guichet Etudiant, under “Personal Data” and/or inform the Student Service department (SEVE) at the Student Service Portal, to be able to receive all important documents sent by the University of Luxembourg.