Operations & campus
Further integrating sustainable development in the institution’s activities and operations.
A holistic approach
Our operational sustainability initiative encompasses two critical dimensions:
- Long-term vision
- We are committed to continual, transformative improvements in economic, societal, and environmental performance across our institution’s functions and operations.
- Short and medium-term actions
- We are actively engaging our community to address immediate and essential needs.
The University has identified six priority areas for the development of its operational sustainability, constituting a compass for the development of activities and projects in this area.
- communities engagement
- energy, GHGs and natural resource management
- fair, green and growing campuses
- responsible procurement
- sustainable mobility
- waste reduction
Our six priority areas