To apply for a programme at the University of Luxembourg, candidates must comply with the general eligibility criteria for the chosen programme type and be selected by the study programme based on the quality of their application.
The Programme at a glance – 120 ECTS
Duration:2 years / 4 sem
Admissions:EU: 1 Feb 2023 – 25 Aug 2023
Non-EU: 1 Feb 2023 – 30 Apr 2023
Fees:2000€/ sem. (semester 1,2,3,4)
Format:Full-time programme (Part-time student status allowed)
Specific information for this programme
Candidates for admission to the Interdisciplinary Space Master are required to hold Bachelor’s degree in physics, mathematics, electrical, mechanical, or aerospace engineering (academic), computer science, or other natural science. Or to have equivalent experience.
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in another domain but with several years’ experience in space, aerospace, mechanical, electrical, industrial, or robotics engineering are also encouraged to apply.
Grades in technical courses should be 85% or higher.
If the Bachelor’s was taught through English, a document from the previous University/Institution certifying the completion of the programme is needed.
ISM can enrol up to 20 students per academic year.
Pre-Applications (before 01. February):
If you are interested, we invite you – before the start of the official application period – to send us (ISMapplications@uni.lu) the following documents in PDF format:
- your identity card or your passport
- your university diploma
- a translated version of your university diploma, if the original degree is in a language other than French, German or English (translated by a certified translator)
- an itemised transcript of all the marks obtained you can provide at the time of the application
- a translated version of the itemised transcript of all the marks obtained, if the original transcript is in a language other than French, German or English (translated by a certified translator)
- 2 letters of reference
- a cover letter presenting your motivations for this course
- a detailed CV
Required language skills
All candidates must prove proficiency in English.
Proof of language proficiency can be provided by the following documents or tests:
Based on the pre-application, we can already pre-select suitable candidates, before they proceed with the official mandatory online application
Apply to the Interdisciplinary Space Master
EU students: February – July
Non-EU students: February – April