Graduates will be able to practice general medicine in all countries of the European Union.
- Acquire the ability to discard and select, and acquire the concepts of primary care medicine
- Handle emergency situations and know how to initiate emergency care in an out-of-hospital setting
- Propose patient-centred measures that improve the patient’s health status
- Acquire the necessary coordinating capacity/function of a General Practitioner, and learn to collaborate with existing social services
- Acquire the necessary skills to optimise the doctor-patient relationship by favouring empathetic listening with patients, and by developing quality relationships with practitioners of other disciplines, other health professionals and social workers
- Integrate any other functions specific to general practice