The Programme at a glance – 120 ECTS
Duration:2 years / 4 sem
Admissions for 2024-2025 open on 1 February 2024
Fees:200€/ sem. (semester 1,2,3,4)
Format:Full-time programme (Part-time student status allowed)
As a Master in Physics student, you will be part of a small group attending inspiring lectures, tutorials, and performing captivating laboratory work over four semesters.
Our excellent teacher-to-student ratio fosters close mentoring by internationally renowned professors. From fundamental research to applied materials science, the programme opens towards a variety of careers.
- individual coaching and courses taught in small groups
- internationally renowned professors
- collaboration with industry
- strong links with the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST)
- possibility to spend the second year either in Germany or France, within a bi-national master.
For any question regarding the Master in Physics, please send your request to:
Mael GuennouFSTMStudy Programme DirectorPhysics
Massimiliano EspositoFSTMStudy Programme DirectorPhysics
Ambre RemiatteFSTMStudy Programme AdministratorPhysics