The LL.M. in European and International Tax Law prepares students for leading positions in the legal, tax and advisory sector, national administrations, or European and international institutions. Graduates also will have the opportunity to pursue further academic studies at PhD-level.
Students will gain a comprehensive education in everything tax.
– In-depth knowledge of tax treaty law
– Mastery of the Luxembourg tax system
– Understanding of the interaction of primary EU law with tax rules
– Expertise in secondary EU tax law
– Comprehensive grasp of the interaction between taxation and the investment fund and financial industry
– Insights into the theory of tax policy