Inclusion Specialists offer a wide range of advice and support to students with physical and mental health disabilities,
specific learning difficulties and other conditions. We work with students to ensure support is in place ensuring independent
and effective learning.
The Committee and Inclusion team can arrange academic support and adjustments if you have a long-term health condition
that may impact on your ability to study. This may include:
• a visual impairment
• a hearing impairment
• a long standing illness or health condition
• a mental health condition
• an autism spectrum condition
• a specific learning difficulty such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
• physical or mobility difficulties
Who we work with
The Committee for Reasonable Adjustments and the Inclusion Office work closely with InfoHandicap Luxembourg. They created a video with experts in the field, this video is an excellent example of role reversal and food for thought. Have a look at their work.
For more information, please refer to Reasonable Adjustments Guide.
To access support, please contact the Committee for Reasonable Adjustments or book an appointment.