We encourage graduates to become informed, responsible global citizens complementary to whatever professional ambitions they hold. Our graduates hold positions in many diverse sectors & successfully find employment in Luxembourg (those with local languages), across Europe & internationally. Career pathways include:
• Policy & Government
• Academia & research
• Transport & logistics
• NGOs & International Development
• Teaching & Education
At the end of the programme, students have:
- developed theoretical knowledge and expertise in spatial dynamics, geographical analysis and European planning theory, practices and processes especially linked to urban transformations and regeneration.
- acquired understanding to explain and evaluate relevant research on spatial dynamics, geographical analysis and European planning theory, practices and processes.
- developed skills in managing, analysing and interpreting qualitative and/or quantitative research & geographic data for spatial enquiry and problem-solving.
- acquired spatial analysis skills in R and ESRI ARCGIS PRO.
- explored the multi-dimensionality and multi-scaled complexity of the evolution of cities and (cross-border) regions.
- developed professional judgment to understand issues associated with inequality and sustainability in society and its environment.