The University is now using Affluences, an online reservation system for scheduling appointments for the following services on Belval Campus:
- Student admissions / enrolment
- Student accommodation
- Doctoral studies
- Mobility (incoming exchange students and outgoing students)
- Luxembourg Learning Centre (first registration for new students and users)
The Affluences app will become the channel for booking appointments for services located on the 5th floor in the Maison du Savoir. We ask all students to download the Affluences mobile app from the th or App Store now. Due to the COVID-19 sanitary rules, students will not be able to access the offices on the 5Google Play floor without an appointment.
In addition, for new students and users, a first registration to the Luxembourg Learning Centre is possible upon appointment only. Students and users wishing to register are kindly asked to book an appointment via the Affluences app.
How to make an appointment using Affluences?
- Download the Affluences mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Log into the app or on the website: www.affluences.com
- On the University of Luxembourg page, select the desired service and time slot and click on “book”.
- Book by entering your University email address. You will receive an email to confirm your reservation.
- Confirm your reservation from the email you received (only necessary the first time you use the app).
- If you need to be supported by several services, you have to book several appointments.
Please note that you will not be able to clarify questions regarding admission, enrolment, mobility and doctoral studies personally without an arranged appointment. In the Learning Centre, appointments are only necessary for registration, all other activities and the visit of the Learning Centre can still take place without making an appointment.