Office of Student Life
The Office of Student Life is part of the Student Services team, SEVE and is responsible for supporting and developing student engagement and initiatives at the University of Luxembourg. We aim to ensure all students feel welcome and included in student activities.
The key tasks of the office are:
- Organisation of campus sport, campus art and campus wellbeing classes and workshops
- Manage the official recognition process of student associations at the beginning of each semester.
- Supporting all recognised student associations, clubs and partners
- Encourage and support students to develop, co-ordinate and launch interesting and interactive projects and initiatives
- Ensure students are aware of the various opportunities available on campus and in Luxembourg
- To create an environment where students feel excited and motivated to engage in student life