Each profile has a set of required courses and a set of related (optional) courses associated with it. A student realises a profile if she/he has successfully validated all the required courses in a profile.
To obtain the master degree, a student must realise at least one profile. By limiting the number of required courses in each semester we ensure that the student can pursue multiple profiles if she/he desires so.
Note that the set of profiles is not static. Indeed additional profiles may be introduced to accommodate student, professor or industry needs.
Reliable Software Systems Profile
After successful completion of this profile the student will be able to
- Apply development methods for engineering dependable systems
- Perform a model-driven design of a system to ensure dependability and other quality factors
- Use existing frameworks for dependable system development
- Evaluate software development methods
- Formal Methods
- Big Data Analytics
- Introduction to Static Program Analysis
- Software Vulnerabilities: Exploitation and Mitigation
- Model-Driven Software Development
- Software Engineering Environments
- Testing and Validation
- Autonomous Robot Software
- Empirical Software Engineering
- Fault and Intrusion Tolerance