This year’s conference will consider the air cargo market with topics such as:
- With speakers and panelists from
- The evolving role of air cargo in trade and global supply chains
- Air service agreements and the potential for air freight to lead the way toward further liberalisation
- The implications of greater strategic competition between trade blocs on air freight flows
- The need for process digitalization and the role of e-commerce
- Climate impacts and Fit for 55 legislation
- Infrastructure and operational challenges in air cargo logistics
- The scope of drones – operational capabilities and business models
- Aviation policy over the years: regulation, deregulation and re-regulation?
Read more information here.