Vice-rectrice aux affaires académiques
In September 2019, Professor Catherine Léglu took office as the Vice-Rector for academic affairs of the University of Luxembourg.
The Vice-Rectorate for academic affairs (VRA) plays a crucial role in overseeing higher education programmes, including Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes, continuing vocational training, and lifelong learning programmes at the University.
The VRA’s mission is to drive quality and innovation in learning and teaching through a variety of initiatives:
- Supporting the University community to discover and apply improved methods of learning and teaching.
- Guaranteeing a user-friendly, state-of-the-art infrastructure for the effective delivery of study programmes at the University.
- Engaging faculty and students in strategic initiatives that promote digitally enhanced and competency-driven learning and teaching.
- Overseeing the integrity of the University’s academic policies and ensuring the effective management of student records throughout the student lifecycle.
- Promoting student participation in the governance of the University at all levels and sponsoring projects that contribute to a vibrant academic community at the University of Luxembourg.
Through all these efforts, the Vice-Rectorate for academic affairs seeks to enhance quality and innovation in learning and teaching, and to create a supportive and engaging environment for students and faculty at the University of Luxembourg.
The office of the Vice-rector for academic affairs:
- Victor Cebotari, Strategic Advisor to the Vice-Rector for academic affairs;
- Camille Meunier, Project Officer;
- Véronique Schaff, Personal Assistant to the Vice-Rector.