Each profile has a set of required courses and a set of related (optional) courses associated with it. A student realises a profile if she/he has successfully validated all the required courses in a profile.
To obtain the master degree, a student must realise at least one profile. By limiting the number of required courses in each semester we ensure that the student can pursue multiple profiles if she/he desires so.
Note that the set of profiles is not static. Indeed additional profiles may be introduced to accommodate student, professor or industry needs.
Artificial Intelligence profile
After successful completion of this profile the student will be able to
- Use state-of-the-art approaches and tools for assessing large amounts of data
- Explore and extract knowledge from large and/or complex information bases
- Implement and apply machine learning methods for solving common AI problems
- Use logical methods to formalise knowledge and to reason about it, in particular in multi-agent systems and deontic contexts
- Big Data Analytics
- Intelligent Agents I
- Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
- Introduction to Mathematical Statistics (from math)
- Formal Methods
- Optimisation for Computer Science
- Information Theory and Coding
- Intelligent Agents II
- Machine Learning
- Fundamentals of Causal Learning
- Autonomous Robot Software
- Parallel and Grid Computing
- Selected Topics from AI