We are delighted to announce that the Fondation Léa Sinner will be offering the “Bourses Lea Sinner” amounting to 30.000 EUR per year. The scholarship will be divided amongst up to 6 candidates from the University of Luxembourg.
The overall objective of the Fondation Lea Sinner, under the aegis of Fondation de Luxembourg, is to support students in their higher education studies. The foundation aims at supporting underprivileged youth living in Luxembourg, with the purpose of improving their social condition. The target group is comprised of European Union (EU) citizens, residing in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, who commit to undertake their studies at Bachelor’s or Master’s level at the University of Luxembourg.
You are eligible for a “Bourse Léa Sinner” if you are:
- holder of a secondary school degree, or an equivalent
- not registered in a subsequent bachelor or master program
- citizen of Luxembourg or from the European Union
- residing in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- committing to undertake studies at Bachelor’s or Master’s level at the University of Luxembourg
- family income may not exceed the triple of the minimum income level
If you think you could be eligible for this grant, you can apply by sending the documents listed below (in one PDF document/portfolio) (in English, French or German): to this email address FDEF.BourseLeaSinner@uni.lu by 7 November 2022 at 23h59:
- A motivation letter
- A curriculum vitae, including copies of their diplomas, certificates, and official supplements to these
- A justification of the revenues of their parents, which has to be proofed by issuing a copy of the tax income declaration of previous year
- The family status
- A proof of residence in Luxembourg
- A certificate of registration at the University of Luxembourg
The award of the Scholarship will be made according to the quality of the application file:
- The academic performance
- The general effort and progress of student in his/her academic performance
- The ethos of the applicant
Incomplete files will be immediately rejected.
No appeal is possible against the decisions taken by the Selection Committee nor by the Management Committee of the Foundation Lea Sinner. By submitting an application, the applicant accepts this regulation in its entirety.
For more information about the scholarship please visit the dedicated page on website of the Foundation de Luxembourg.