Study with us
Your career in finance starts at the University of Luxembourg.
The Department of Finance boasts an internationally-renowned faculty, trained at the world’s top universities. We pride ourselves on supporting our students’ journey toward their dream careers. We foster a multilingual, interdisciplinary setting and provide comprehensive courses that meld academic rigor with practical insights. Collaboratively designed with the Luxembourg financial hub, our programs prime students for a vibrant local job market. Small class sizes guarantee personalized interactions with instructors.
Why study finance in Luxembourg?
6 reasons to study finance in Luxembourg
• Gain knowledge, skills and competences to successfully launch your career
• Programme designed to meet highest international standards
• Interdisciplinary approach, including courses in finance, law, taxation and client communication
• Theory and practice: learn from academics and practitioners
• Internship and networking opportunities in Luxembourg, a major international financial centre
• Specialised tracks and curricula responding to changes and trends in the world of economics and finance