After your study exchange
Certificate of departure
Bring the certificate of departure (certificate of stay) to the Incoming office before your actual departure (max 5 days before your departure). We will confirm your departure date and sign the document. Ask your home university to provide you with the certificate form.
Transcript of records
Once the study secretary confirms the results of jury, you can print your own Transcript of records in Guichet Etudiant.
The University of Luxembourg uses a grading system based on 20 points (0-20), 10 being sufficient to pass a course. The weighted numerical average is translated into grade classification as follows:
- Excellent (18-20): outstanding performance/no or only insignificant errors
- Very Good (16-<18): above average/few or minor errors
- Good (14-<16): sound work/several smaller or few notable errors
- Fair (12-<14): satisfactory/many smaller or several notable errors
- Pass (10-<12): performance meets the minimum criteria/acceptable but significant shortcomings