Do you wish to do your study exchange at the University of Luxembourg for one or two semesters?
We are happy to welcome you in Luxembourg!
For many exchange students this will be a first experience living in another country, being on their own, and becoming self-reliant. We will do our best to ensure that your stay is both academically fruitful and enjoyable.
Incoming exchange students
An incoming exchange student is a student currently registered at another university and applying to do a study exchange for one semester or one academic year at the University of Luxembourg.
An incoming exchange student is not being admitted to a programme leading to any degree or diploma at our university (with the exception of double degree students).
- Erasmus+ – programme for EU universities only
- Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility (ICM) – Erasmus programme between EU and non-EU universities
- Inter-University agreements – direct exchange agreements with EU universities
- Global Exchange – exchange programme with Non-EU partner universities
- Fulbright – special exchange programme for US students (more information on fulbright.be)
- Free mover – Free Mover applications are accepted only if a cooperation agreement(s) exists between your University and the University of Luxembourg but such agreement(s) does not include your study programme.
- Double degree – special degree programmes with our partner universities